For several years, our Infrastructure, Cloud & Security Business Line has been growing continuously. We are therefore looking for several "Project Coordinators" who are interested in managing IT projects (especially in the field of Cloud and IT Security) to strengthen our teams.
As a Project Coordinator, you will have a dual role in your daily work. On the one hand, you manage several short-term projects from start to finish, and on the other hand, you are entrusted with the management of a long-term client portfolio. The size and complexity of the projects and the client portfolio will change and grow with your experience.
You will not be managing a single client on a long-term basis but rather a multitude of clients and projects at the same time. As you have understood, diversity will be the key word in your daily life. A dynamic and challenging daily life awaits you!
To be efficient and to respond to your clients' requests as well as possible, you must be able to understand how the technical teams work and know the reality on the ground.
Don't panic, you won't be thrown into the deep end as soon as you join us. You will follow several training courses over a period of about 2 months and will accompany your colleagues in the field before managing your projects independently.
In concrete terms, your responsibilities will be as follows:
- You are the link between all the people involved in your projects. You represent EASI to the client and the client to EASI.
- You take on a pre-sales role. You participate in sales meetings at the customer's premises with our Sales Engineers.
- You are curious and seek to understand the IT infrastructure of our customers in order to propose ideas for improvement.
- You will need to be able to work with a variety of people to understand and respond to the needs of your clients. You plan, brief the people who will work with you, manage the planning of the System Engineers, and adapt to the reality on the ground.
- You ensure that your projects are completed on time and within scope.
- Depending on your experience, budget management will be added to your range of responsibilities.
- Finally, you are responsible for the long-term management of a client portfolio, ensuring their satisfaction and managing our relationships with them in general.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree.
- You are fluent in English. Knowledge of Dutch is a definite plus.
- You don't need to be an IT Infrastructure geek! However, you have knowledge of or an affinity for security and networks and you are familiar with the technical vocabulary.
- A minimum of 3 years experience and a first experience in project management are desirable.
- You enjoy working with technically qualified people.
- You are a structured person. You are organised and like to organise, clarify, anticipate and federate.
- You are solution-oriented, either because of your technical knowledge or because of your ability to understand the needs and/or possible concerns in collaboration with your colleagues, the client and/or possible partners.
- You are adaptable and can move from one task to another without difficulty.
- You enjoy working in the field.
- You are communicative and proactive.
First of all, we will analyse your application. Don't worry if you don't get an answer immediately. We receive a lot of applications and a good screening takes time ;-)
You should receive an automatic reply saying that if you do not hear from us within two weeks, your profile has not been selected for this position.
It's time to get to know each other. Pick up the phone, we'll call you!
What are your ambitions, what motivates you, why did you apply to EASI, ...
If our conversation is positive, we will invite you to one of our offices (Nivelles, Leuven, Gent, Genk or Liège) to discuss your tastes, qualities and values. In short, the person you are.
If you are still as interested as we are, we will invite you for a second interview with your future manager or director.
In the meantime, you will have completed a few tests that highlight your logic and values at work (and perhaps a specific test depending on the position you are considering).
If everyone is convinced, we will send you a specific offer that matches your profile.
Not only a dream job but also the opportunity to work at the #1 Best Workplace Belgium.