We are EASI, 7x Best Place To Work, a Belgian IT company that has been creating state-of-the-art solutions in the field of software and mobile apps since 1999. We strive for short implementation processes and a high added value. Our mission is to make every person and every company grow to their full potential.
With offices in Leuven, Ghent, Nivelles, Liege, Genk, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and Paris, we can offer flexible solutions for companies that want a partner that is close to them. Since the creation of EASI, the commercial team has grown steadily and manages to reach its goals every year. To strengthen our sales team in Leuven, we are looking for a Junior Inside Sales.
What's in it for you?
- Possibility of becoming a shareholder after 2 years of seniority
- Transparent communication
- A young management team with a clear vision of the future
- A unique job opportunity with corresponding growth possibilities
- Sporting events, cocktail workshops, dinners with colleagues ...
- Extras: Friday drinks, fruit baskets at the office, PlayStation tournaments, 1x per month free breakfast
- Strong coffee :-)
What will your job look like?
You will join our ambitious Inside Sales team at Infrastructure.
Initially, you will participate with other starters in our Sales Academy:
- You will receive intensive training on the IT solutions you will be selling
- You will have the opportunity to accompany a Senior Sales person on his/her customer visits
- You will follow the meetings and presentations with our customers
During the first year you will be in contact with customers. This will mainly be via email, but also partly by phone.
- You will contact our clients for the renewal of their contracts
- You will handle your own deals from A-Z
- You are responsible for the internal orders of our EASI employees (e.g. for the laptops)
- Processing orders is a large part of your job description
Depending on your ambitions and skills, there are several directions in which you can grow. For example the position of Account Manager (where you effectively go on the road to our existing customers), Teamlead (managing your team) or Inside Sales Expert (where you become a real expert in your field). Personal development is strongly encouraged.
What kind of profile are we looking for?
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree
- Result oriented: commercial objectives are your motivation
- Good listening skills, empathy and proactivity characterize you
- Customer satisfaction is very important to you
- You find it important to ensure a good qualitative follow-up of your services
- A first experience in B2B sales is a plus
First, we analyze your application to find a match between your profile and the position you are applying for.
Don't worry if you don't get an answer right away. We receive many applications and a good screening takes time ;-)
It's time to get to know each other. We'll call you! What are your ambitions, what motivates you, why did you apply to EASI, ... If our conversation is positive, we will invite you to one of our offices (Nivelles, Leuven, Ghent, Genk or Liege) to discuss your tastes, qualities, values, in short the person you are.
If you are still as interested as we are, we will invite you for a second interview with your future manager or director.
In the meantime, you will have completed some tests that highlight your logic and values at work, and perhaps a specific test that depends on the intended position. If everyone is convinced, we will send you a specific offer in accordance with your profile.
Not only a dream job, but also the opportunity to work at the # 1 Best Workplace Belgium!